RØDE has released a next-generation update to the best-selling VideoMicro on-camera shotgun microphone.
The VideoMicro II takes everything that made the original such a success and introduces several new features for enhanced performance.
KEY FEATURES OF THE VIDEOMICRO II
- Professional-grade on-camera shotgun microphone
- Supercardioid polar pattern for highly directional audio capture
- RØDE’s annular line tube technology for unmatched transparency and natural, full-bodied sound
- Innovative HELIX™ isolation mount system for superior protection from knocks, bumps and handling noise
- 3.5mm TRS output with plug-and-play connectivity and no complicated controls – incredibly easy to use
- Ultra-compact and lightweight – just 39g
- Rugged, all-metal body and premium components
- Deluxe foam and furry windshields and cables for connecting to cameras and smartphones included
- Designed and made in RØDE’s state-of-the-art facilities in Sydney, Australia
CEO Damien Wilson, says, “The VideoMicro was groundbreaking when it was released almost a decade ago.
“Never before had creators been able to record crystal-clear audio with a microphone as compact, lightweight and easy to use. It has since become the world’s best-selling on-camera mic and has spawned many imitators, though none have replicated the professional performance of the original.
“Over the past ten years, we have continued to innovate across our entire VideoMic range, and we are excited to now update the VideoMicro with next-generation features for today’s creators.”