Offering the same ultra-compact form factor and unmatched feature set as the original but with just one transmitter instead of two, the RØDE Wireless GO II Single is aimed at being the ultimate do-it-all microphone for solo content creators.
Key features of the Wireless Go II Single:
- Ultra-compact and versatile single-transmitter wireless microphone system
- Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission with 128-bit encryption – crystal-clear audio at up to 200m (line of sight), optimised for extremely stable operation in dense RF environments
- 3.5mm TRS analog output, USB-C and iOS digital output – universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers
- On-board recording – over 40 hours of internal memory
- Safety channel, flexible gain control (three-stage pad, expandable to 10-stage)
- In-built rechargeable lithium-ion battery – up to 7 hours battery life
- Compatible with free RØDE Connect podcasting and streaming software
- Complete on-the-go device configuration, access to advanced features, firmware updates and easy file management via RØDE Central app
- Dual-channel receiver – compatible with additional Wireless GO II transmitter
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia
The Wireless GO II Single is identical to the dual-transmitter edition in a convenient and affordable single-transmitter package.
This is ideal for solo content creators or users in need of a backup Wireless GO II set in the field (an additional Wireless GO II transmitter can be paired to the receiver for users who require dual-channel recording).