2ST Southern Highlands is looking for a community-focussed Announcer to host our local weekday morning show and provide production support to our breakfast presenter.
Based in our Bowral studios in the beautiful Southern Highlands of NSW, you’ll be responsible for presenting a magazine style morning show on 2ST Southern Highlands. You will source and present your own content, while also assisting our breakfast presenter in production of audio content. And, like most things in regional radio, you may also be called upon to help with station and sales promotions as required.
What’s in it for you?
- A permanent position working with an amazing, talented team.
- A highly supportive culture determined to build upon and develop your existing skills.
- Living in a beautiful part of the world and working just 90 minutes from Sydney.
- Working for one of Australia’s leading media businesses.
What you need?
- Minimum 5 years’ on-air experience in a similar role
- The ability to connect with a 40yo+ audience in the Southern Highlands of NSW
- Passion for local radio and local issues.
- Expertise in Zetta desirable, but not a deal breaker
- Experience in audio production (Adobe, Audacity, ProTools etc) an advantage
- Full driver’s license essential
- Enthusiasm and the hunger to create great radio
If you think you’re up to the challenge, send your résumé and aircheck to:
Content Director – [email protected]
Applications close Wednesday 31 March 2022
* Unless position filled beforehand