4RO and 4CC are on the hunt for a passionate new Announcer / Operations Manager to contribute to our Central Queensland operations based in Rockhampton.
If you’d enjoy year-round warm weather, pristine beaches, bloody good steaks, boating and fishing, CQ could be your dream location!
You’ll need to
- Know how to create and execute local, entertaining content that connects with 40+ demographics
- Work closely with the Content Director, Sales and Promotions to ensure tactically we are coming up with great ideas to generate listener engagement, sales and digital opportunities.
- Be able to form-guide stations quickly while achieving desired messaging and client commitments.
- Have excellent presentation and administrative skills with great attention to detail.
- Have the ability and willingness to be a team player and jump in where and when needed.
- Be willing to fill in on breakfast on either station for annual and/or sick leave (includes travel to Gladstone to do this)
We would like you to have
- A minimum 5 years’ experience on-air in any capacity on radio.
- A basic knowledge of digital media products including social media, content marketing and digital audience engagement.
- The ability to execute sophisticated content and promotional strategies.
- Proficient experience in the use of Zetta, G-Selector, Audata, Workflow, Google and Microsoft’s suite of programs.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, send your résumé and aircheck to the Group Content Director Regional – Ryan Rathbone [email protected]
Applications close Friday 4th November 2022