Opportunity to make an impact
- Passion for data
- Alexandria location, flexible/hybrid working arrangements
- Parental leave contract up to 12 months – 30 hours per week
The Community Broadcasting Association of Australia (CBAA) is a leading member-based, for-purpose organisation. We provide programs and services that aim to strengthen over 450 community radio, local and independent media organisations.
With five million listeners each week, community radio plays a vital role in providing a voice for multicultural, First Nations and other underrepresented groups, as well as supporting independent and emerging musicians, and communities not adequately serviced by other media services.
Is part of a small team providing insights from data and research to support decision-making across CBAA.
You will be a key contributor of our emerging data & analytics program, growing our understanding of performance and delivering engaging visualisations, dashboards, insights and reporting that analyses and amplifies impact in an evolving and exciting time for audience trends in media.
- Manage program of product, member and audience research end-to-end
- Develop reporting and data visualisation
- Provide guidance and support to CBAA in determining and recommending data needs
- Proactively create and drive initiatives for information gathering, reporting and improvement
Your success profile will include:
- Previous experience in a similar role within NFP or Media organisation
- Relevant qualifications and or equivalent work experience
- Exceptional data, analytical, numeracy and research skills
- In-depth experience with market research, analysis & visualisation tools
- Prior experience with digital analytics tools
- Proven ability to interpret organisational needs
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience in managing competing priorities and ability to work under pressure
- Proven stakeholder management experience
We are committed to improving outcomes for our communities, and value diversity and inclusion. We actively seek and welcome applications from people with diverse backgrounds and with lived experience in the communities we aim to serve (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with a disability, culturally and linguistically diverse people, the LGBTQIA+ community and people of diverse genders and faiths).
We are happy to consider flexible employment arrangements, including other locations and virtual/hybrid work arrangements for the right candidate.
To apply submit your resume (max three pages) and a cover letter (max two pages) addressing the selection criteria and reason for application to the Data & Insights Manager, via Seek or Ethical Jobs. Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Please note that there is no formal closing date for this role. Early applications are encouraged, and suitable candidates may be shortlisted for interview as applications are received. For enquiries about this role, please email [email protected]