- Fixed Term Part-Time Contract (9 months)
- Sydney location, other locations and virtual/hybrid work arrangements will be considered.
The Community Broadcasting Association of Australia (CBAA) is a leading member-based, for-purpose organisation. We provide programs and services that aim to strengthen the capacity and sustainability of over 450 community radio and media organisations.
With over five million listeners each week, community radio plays a vital role in providing a voice for multicultural, First Nations and other underrepresented groups. Community radio is a lifeline for communities during disasters, a key platform for local artists and provides social connection and information to communities not adequately serviced by other media.
CBAA is seeking to engage a passionate community radio advocate. This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with community radio stations across Australia to support them to connect meaningfully with their local communities.
CBAA offers a range of affordable and essential services to support stations to be strong and resilient into the future. You will work with members to identify solutions to suit their needs, whilst providing a depth of knowledge and support across CBAA products and services to help achieve long-term sustainability.
- Act as a key point of contact and triage enquiries, ensuring end-to-end management of member queries in a responsive and timely manner.
- Track member activity and manage the CRM platform (Salesforce).
- Work collaboratively to coordinate activity and materials across all member engagement platforms and opportunities including; Online Community, eLearning materials, webinars and targeted group meetings.
- Contribute to data collection via phone, email or in person, to research station needs and support.
- Ongoing product development.
- Assist with preparations for CBAA’s annual conference and Awards.
Your success profile will include:
- Tertiary qualifications in broadcasting or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional commitment to client service.
- Ability to work closely and collaboratively with colleagues and build rapport with key stakeholders.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Understanding and familiarisation in the utilisation of a CRM ideally Salesforce.
- Eligibility to work in Australia on a permanent basis.
If you are seeking an opportunity to make an impact in an organisation that makes a real difference, this is the role for you.
CBAA represents a diverse group of community radio stations and we welcome and encourage applications from First Nations people, people from a diversity of genders, cultures, linguistic backgrounds, abilities and experiences.
The position allows for flexible working arrangements, including other locations and virtual/hybrid work arrangements will be considered for the right candidate.
Please submit your résumé (max 3 pages) and a cover letter (max 2 pages) addressing the essential success profile criteria and reason for your application via Seek / Ethical Jobs. Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Please note that there is no formal closing date for this role. Early applications are strongly encouraged, and suitable candidates may be shortlisted for an interview as applications are received. If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion about this role, please email [email protected]
or Member Engagement Officer Job in Sydney NSW – SEEK