- Through exceptional leadership skills, you will lead your team of high-class producers to create, direct and execute content that makes the KJ Show world class for the audience and clients.
- Be the cultural leader that inspires the KJ team to deliver best in class content across all platforms.
- Continue to drive success through imaginative, innovative, and creative ideas that push the boundaries to get the market talking.
- Have the ability to generate content that creates unbelievable, memorable moments that drives listener engagement.
- Have outstanding leadership skills that ‘drives and thrives’ a highly creative and energetic on and off air team that gives them the passion to be their best – for us ‘Culture is everything’
- Exceptional organisational skills, faultless detailed long and short-term planning, and meticulous attention to detail
- Be the connection between content and commercial. Contribute to ideation, workflow and access to content to meet and exceed our clients’ needs in terms of brief responses and speed to market.
- Ability to be ‘calm in the face of a storm’
We have four behaviours that make up our “Culture in Action” which describe how we act every day to create a great place to work:
- Aim High – We set big goals and work together to achieve them.
- Own It – We take personal responsibility for our actions and have a solutions mindset.
- Be Your Best Self – We create the environment we need to thrive.
- Make a Difference – We look for every opportunity to improve and we seek out diverse perspectives to help us achieve that.
ARN is a HT&E company. For more details, head to www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Instagram (@arndefiningaudio) and LinkedIn (LinkedIn /ARN) EEO Statement. ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.