Northern Territory / Grant Broadcasters
If you have been thinking about making a change and looking for a sign… this is it!
The Top End is being called the comeback capital of Australia and we are starting to open up to the rest of the country and the world, and we have a fantastic opportunity for you to be part of that!
Hot 100 and Mix 104.9 are on the hunt for an enthusiastic, highly organised go-getter to lead our hard-working team of casual and full-time Promotions Coordinators’.
Are you a Promotions Coordinator looking for that next step? Someone who has had some promotions experience and looking to further your career with a company that has a very exciting future ahead!
And if you have aspirations to get on the air, we are keen to find someone who can fill in on weekends every now and then. This is not essential to the role.
Our Promotions Manager should:
- Have previous management skills, radio experience and leadership qualities.
- Have a brilliant eye for detail, first‐class communication and presentation skills.
- Be a multi-tasker, highly organised and have the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Be a team player who isn’t afraid of a bit of manual labour or getting their hands dirty.
- Be willing to work early mornings, weekends or evenings when required.
- Have a basic understanding of technical requirements for events.
- Know how to smile and enjoy themselves! Be confident, yet modest.
- Enjoy recording and training staff to record crosses from events and activations.
- Have strong computer skills and know their way around all popular social media platforms.
- Have the ability to take a brief or client request and create great ideas, tactics and amazing listener experiences.
- Understand the importance of on-air and digital integration.
- Be a great networker who will fly the Hot100 and Mix104.9 flags with pride at all time.
- Live and breathe “Leaders in Local”
- Have a full driver’s licence (manual an advantage)
Get your resume and cover letter to us as soon as you can, the role will go to the best person for the job. Show us that is you! Email: [email protected]
Applications close Friday 3 December 2021*
*Unless position filled beforehand
** As radio is an essential service, proof of COVID-19 vaccination may be required before any offer of employment is made