NOVA Entertainment is Australia’s fastest-growing audio entertainment business, creating experiences loved and shared by audiences. NOVA Entertainment owns and operates the Nova Network, the most listened to metro network in Australia, which includes Nova 96.9 Sydney, Nova 100 Melbourne, Nova 106.9 Brisbane, Nova 93.7 Perth, Nova 919 Adelaide, and Smooth FM in addition to Australia’s premium intimate live music brand, Nova’s Red Room.
The company’s broadcast offering is complemented by a range of on-demand assets across digital, social and mobile, including the NOVA Entertainment Podcast Network, which brings together the largest stable of accessible talent in the country to create a suite of quality podcast content that connects audiences and brands.
Our values are integral to who we are. We believe in creating and working in an environment that supports Unwavering Unity, Relentless Curiosity and Radical Empathy
Why you will love this role!
At NOVA Entertainment, we CREATE entertaining solutions to share, inspire and excite.
We’re currently seeking a highly motivated, creative individual to join our branded entertainment team, CREATE. The Commercial Producer will work with a dynamic and creative team of individuals to create highly effective solutions for our clients. This role will be SYDNEY BASED
These kinds of roles don’t come along every day so we’re looking for a gun audio creator. As the ideal candidate, you’ll have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar role at a radio network or production house. You will be stepping into a tight team that enjoys good banter, live music and celebrating success – so if prefer to work as part of a team (and not alone) then this could be the gig for you.
Why do we want to meet you?
You will currently be in a similar role in a similar industry, however, your passion and professionalism are what sets you apart. You are known for bringing positivity and energy to your role and see this opportunity as a step forward in your personal and professional career development. You display a passion for team unity, a desire to improve systems and processes and are a listener who can see the benefits of working in teams that are diverse and unique.
More specifically, other desired skills would include:
- Proven experience in Recording and Directing VO artists independently, with clients and agencies present.
- Strong Knowledge of ProTools – Fast Editing and Mixing Skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to produce same-day audio, while maintaining a strong attention to detail and juggling more than one task at a time.
- Experience using Zetta or similar automation software.
- Understanding of audio formats and broadcast requirements
- An interest in audio of the future, AI, 3D, ASMR
Relevant experience aside, your reputation for professionalism, work ethic and importantly, diplomacy and composure under pressure, is well known. Clients and colleagues will want to work with you, and you have a flair for making meaningful connections. What sets you apart from others is your ‘can do’ attitude and a genuine desire to create compelling content that works.
Why working at Nova Entertainment is the perfect next step for you personally and professionally
• You get to work with some of the best, award-winning creative talent in Australia
• GENUINE Workplace flexibility (hybrid working model) to support a work-life balance
• Additional leave days: Anniversary & Loyalty leave, Give back Leave, Mental Wellbeing days
• Access to Learning and Development programs & internal opportunities such as LinkedIn Learning, Internal Mentoring Programs etc
• Access to health and wellbeing initiatives (Nova’s Life+ & Employee Assistance Program, mental health training programs, discounted products and services with selected valued partners)
• Frequent staff lunches, survey celebrations & an in-house bar!
• Paid Parental Leave that is for ALL parents (if applicable)
• Plus, a whole lot more!
HOT TIP – you will be asked about our audio products and what you love about NOVA so make sure you log in to the Nova Player
Nova Entertainment Diversity & Inclusion Commitment:
Promote a diverse workforce that invites people of all backgrounds to work and grow with us in their own unique way.
How we do it:
• Providing a work environment that embraces and values Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
• Supporting candidates that may have diverse needs by providing reasonable adjustments ensuring each candidate can put their best efforts into their application.
• By being allies of the LGBTIQA+ community and members of the Welcome Here initiative
• By utilising our membership and guidance of the Diversity Council of Australia
@welcomehereproject #FollowTheRainbow #ACONWelcomeHere
• Only successful applicants will be contacted.
• If you are invited for an interview, we will want to look at past work you are most proud of, an insight into the content and brands you are most passionate about and ask you to showcase your skills practically as part of the application process. (please feel free to include links or files in your application)
• Police Checks may be required.
• No Agencies
Please reach out during the application process if you think you may require any considerations for the recruitment process.