12 Month Max Term Contract
NOVA Entertainment is Australia’s leading independent audio entertainment business, creating unforgettable experiences loved and shared by our listeners. Whoever you are, and however you like to listen – we’re for you. Our mission is to create and share great experiences with our audience.
No two days at work will be the same at NOVA Entertainment. Our fun and dynamic environment means our employees are constantly surrounded with unique experiences as well as inspirational and influential people.
About the Position
Reporting to the National Music Marketing and Promotions Manager, the National Music Marketing and Promotions Coordinator will assist in all administrative tasks for the National Music Marketing and Promotions Manager. They will assist in implementing all promotional activity for Smallzy’s Surgery and Music Marketing Promotional activity, inclusive of supporting the organisation and activation of all Nova’s Red Room and Music Marketing lead events.
Day to day tasks will look like prepping callers, contest sheets, Digital and Marketing Briefs plus ticket facilitation for Music Marketing and working closely with the National Music Marketing and Promotions Manager on the rollout of all Smallzy’s Surgery and Music Marketing lead promotional activity and Prize Facilitation for this activity. The right person for the role will need to be flexible with work hours due to the event support required within this role.
- Assist with all Music Marketing and Smallzy’s Surgery lead promotional activity inclusive of events, to support the National Music Marketing and Promotions Manager.
- Assist with all Prize facilitation, prepping entrants, contest sheets, digital briefs, Audata and other administrative tasks as set by the National Music Marketing and Promotions Manager.
- Day-to-day administrative tasks as set by the National Music Marketing and Promotions Manager.
- These tasks will include ticketing, the provision of post analysis and airchecks for on-air Music Marketing and Smallzy’s Surgery Promotions. The National Music Marketing and Promotions Coordinator will also support with all Music Marketing and Smallzy’s Surgery lead events and activations.
- The National Music Marketing and Promotions Coordinator will assist with Terms and Conditions, Prize sourcing and incoming promotional opportunities for Smallzy’s Surgery.
- The successful appointee will also assist the National Music Marketing and Promotions Manager with all commercial briefs internally and any briefs that come through from an external party.
Our successful candidate will have strong attention to detail and great time management skills, you will need to have the ability to work to tight deadlines and work well under time pressures. You will need to be flexible with working outside of normal work hours due to the event nature of the role. You may also be required to travel with the Music Marketing team for events that are interstate and/or overseas. Other desired attributes include:
- Experience within event management, radio or the Music Industry
- Passion for music, pop-culture and entertainment news
- Enthusiastic, proactive, flexible approach.
- Knowledge of Australia’s #1 Night Show – Smallzy’s Surgery
- Innovative and creative, passionate about brainstorms and creative projects
- Proactive and solutions-focused
What’s on offer for you
This really is a dream role with the opportunity to work across two teams and across an array of projects and promotional activity for Nova’s Red Room, Music Marketing and Smallzy’s Surgery.
At NOVA Entertainment, we celebrate success in everything we do. We are a people and culture business with many benefits and perks on offer, including additional leave, wellbeing
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Nova Entertainment is committed to inviting people of all walks of life to work with us and grow their careers in their own unique way. All Nova Entertainment locations are allies of the LGBTIQ+ community and are proud to be registered with the Welcome Here initiative. Click here or read more about life at Nova here. #FollowTheRainbow
Life at Nova
- Workplace flexibility (hybrid working model) to support a work-life balance.
- Additional leave days: Anniversary & Loyalty leave, Give back Leave, Mental Wellbeing days.
- Access to Learning and Development programs & internal opportunities.
- Access to health and wellbeing initiatives (Nova’s Life+ & Employee Assistance Program, mental health training programs).
- Frequent staff lunches, survey celebrations & an in-house bar!
- Plus, a whole lot more!
To learn more about life at NOVA Entertainment and apply for this role, please visit http://www.novaentertainment.com.au/