We are looking for smart, creative people to join a new Australia-wide digital media business, spanning radio, podcasting and video content.
We are looking to fill the following roles:
- Radio and Podcasting Producers
- Social Media Producers
- Panel Operators
Radio and Podcasting Producers
We require Producers to plan and deliver a schedule of programs and podcasts.
You will be:
- A creative, self-starter able to generate compelling and exceptional content for a young, connected and influential audience.
- Passionate about news, business, entrepreneurship and technology.
- Hard working and enjoy and thrive in a high-pressure environment, where anything can and will happen.
- Able to react quickly to breaking news stories and make complex stories simple and accessible to a busy entrepreneurial
- A strong editorial leader with excellent news judgement and able to select stories about a wide range of topics.
Social Media Producers
We require Social Media Producers to work across our website and social media platforms.
You will be responsible for:
- Producing and publishing engaging and original social media content.
- Developing our social media strategy and managing our social media platforms.
- The publication of relevant, shareable and high-quality content across our website and social media channels.
- Producing content to maximise audience reach and engagement.
- Delivering moderation management and standards across our platforms.
- Reporting measurement analysis and insights.
Technical Producers / Panel Operators
We require panel operators to help deliver live programming for our radio audiences and pre-recorded podcast content.
You will be:
- Preparing and technically producing live radio programs, assisting presenters and production teams. This will include pre and post production of all audio.
- Preparing on-air studios for live broadcast, testing all hardware and software.
- Communicating with, and directing on-air presenters and production teams.
- Ensuring the program clocks run to time, timing out to news and other regular segments.
- Playing out music, ad breaks and sponsorship announcements at appropriate times.
- Controlling audio levels, including presenters, guests, music and ads.
- Ensuring all music played is included in APRA reports.
- Working with our podcasting teams to deliver high quality audio content.
- Keeping records of sponsorship and commercial delivery.
We want smart, engaged people who are eager to do things differently.
If you’re up for a challenge, we’re taking expressions of interest for full-time and part-time positions in all the above positions. We’ll also consider experienced freelancers.
Don’t miss this incredible and exciting opportunity to be part of something new!
Timing is everything – you could be hired immediately – so get in touch!
Email: [email protected]