Southern Cross Austereo is all about delivering absolutely engaging entertainment solutions across an unrivalled portfolio of multimedia brands with the biggest shows, best talent and most exciting events across Australia. We engage staff who are the best in the business and want to work for a supportive, exciting and dynamic company with a culture of high performance. We look far and wide to employ a diverse workforce – we all bring something a little bit different – and in return we give you everything you need to bring your best self to work.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Digital Content Producer to join our talented Adelaide team. In this role you will be responsible for the creation, production and execution of digital and social content for SCA’s HIT and Triple M suite of websites and social media presences and all other relevant digital platforms in order to entertain, attract, and retain Australian audiences
Make no mistake, we are after the best. The successful applicant member will have;
- Experience in producing digital content and managing social media accounts
- Advanced knowledge of best practice cross-media production techniques including new media usability principals and deliver content to correct specifications
- The ability to produce, write, edit and preferably post-produce audiovisual content for digital channels
- Experience in using industry-standard audio and or video editing tools including audio editing software (Adobe Audition) and Premiere Pro, or similar.
- Experience in web publishing including using Photoshop and HTML is desirable.
- Understanding of all web-based tools and experience using content management systems (CMS)
- Confidence using Apple Mac devices
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter.
SCA reserves the right to commence recruitment activities immediately and may close advertising once a pool of suitable applicants has been received. Don’t delay, apply today!