Southern Cross Austereo is Australia’s leading media entertainment company, home of LiSTNR and the Triple M & HIT network. With the ability to reach 95% of the population through our Radio, TV and Digital channels, our mission is to Entertain, Inform & Inspire all Australians Anytime. Anywhere!
In 2021 we launched LiSTNR, a curated and personalised Audio-On-Demand destination. It is home to the Hit & Triple M networks, 25 music stations and over 500 podcasts. LiSTNR is Australia’s #1 podcast network reaching more than 6.2 million monthly listeners.
If you love beaches, bars, wineries and breakfast radio this is the perfect gig for you. Triple M Newcastle is seeking a motivated, passionate and driven Executive Producer to join our number one rating breakfast team, Tanya & Steve.
After 40 years, Triple M continues to be one of Australia’s best-known radio entertainment brands and the only radio network that provides its listeners with a unique combination of Rock’s Greatest Hits, Sport and Comedy.
What’s on offer for you?
- Permanent position based out of our vibrant Newcastle office
- Training and development opportunities, health and wellbeing initiatives, birthday leave, volunteer leave, concert tickets, footy tickets, social events – PLUS much more!
- Highly supportive and creative culture that enables you to be your best unique self!
- Attractive salary package and opportunities for growth & progression – we love to promote internally across our 65 offices!
The Executive Producer will report to the Group Content Director and must have a passion to create truly compelling, creative content that gets talked about. You must be relentless in your pursuit of the best content and importantly, capable of using your industry knowledge and contacts to transform your amazing ideas into the real thing.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creation of content and segments
- Booking guests
- Editing interviews
- Filming and editing digital content
- Segment research
Experience we’re looking for:
Ideally, you must have previous experience in producing shows and talent in a live environment, as well as;
- Exceptional time management
- Maintain high level of attention to detail
- Strive to create compelling content for our target audience
- Be a bulldog when it comes to chasing content and guests, you will stop at nothing!
- Be able to multitask, work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Be proactive, super organised and takes initiative to innovate with the show vision
- Have proficient skills in social media platforms and how to utilise them
- Possess first-class verbal and written communication skills
- Know the Newcastle market and have a connection with issues that are important to our community and connect with the target
- Understand the importance of working with clients and stakeholders
- Be able to function in a fast paced and keep calm under pressure in a live show environment
- Have a sound knowledge and understanding of CRA’s Codes of Practice and Broadcasting Standards
We are a values-driven organisation – if you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume via our careers page.
Hot tip: Make sure you download and sign up to LiSTNR – you may be asked about your listening experience throughout the interview process!