If you’ve been struggling and fretting over getting your entry in to the Radio Today Podcast Awards, fret no more – at least not till 11:59pm on July 17th, after which, entries will be closed.
We’ve extended the deadline by two weeks. Entries were to close next Sunday, July 3rd.
Instead, we’ve moved the deadline to Sunday, July 17th at 11:59pm AEST.
So, get moving. Rid yourself of FOMO! Get your entry in now!
TO ENTER go here.
Need personalised help? Go here.
BTW: If you produce a podcast in any of the categories listed below and you would like to be recognised for your hard work, you really should enter The Radio Today Podcast Awards.
You could even win The RØDE Prize. Everyone who enters the Radio Today Podcast Awards, in any category, has a shot at winning a top quality bundle of professional podcast equipment.
YOU MUST HURRY! ENTRIES CLOSE 17, JULY.
- Podcast Executive Leader of the Year
- Podcast thought leader of the year
- Podcast host or presenter of the year
- Podcast sales executive of the year
- Podcast executive producer of the year
- Podcast series producer of the year
- Podcast audio producer of the year
- Podcast Company of the Year
- Podcast publisher of the year (major)
- Podcast publisher of the year (indie)
- Podcast network/platform of the year
- Podcast hardware/ software of the year
- Australian podcast of the year
- Branded podcast of the year (Presented by Pro Podcast Production)
- Radio show podcast of the year
Entries Close: Sunday, July 3 at 11.59pm AEST.
• All entries must be submitted via the Radio Today awards platform https://radiotoday.awardsplatform.com Entries submitted via any other means or format will be disqualified; including email, post and in-person delivery
• Individual category awards are only open to Australian citizens, Australian-based residents or New Zealand citizens living and working in Australia, and must include a high-resolution headshot in order to submit an entry
• Organisation category awards are only open to ASIC registered entities with an ABN, including sole traders, companies (public and private) and not-for-profit organisations
• The majority of the work for which the individual or organisation has entered must have taken place between May 2021 and April 2022 in order to be eligible for the awards
• The deadline for entries is July 3 2022 (11.59pm AEST).
• Individuals and organisations can submit entries in multiple categories, provided they meet the requirements and subject to the per-category entry fee
• The cost for entries is $9o per category.
• Radio Today reserves the right to move an entry from one category to another
• Entries cannot be made without the permission of the nominee(s) and must be submitted by an authorised representative of the copyright owner(s)
• Entries may not be obscene or defamatory and may not depict any illegal activity.
• All information supplied may be published on Radio Today and/or used for marketing purposes including on social media and through electronic mail
• All sections of the entry must be completed in order to be judged
• Entry fees must be paid by credit card and paid prior to submitting completed entries
• The awards have a specially curated judging panel, formed by mixing peers with those elsewhere in the value chain, to make sure that the judgement is informed and considered from all relevant sides of the industry
• Radio Today will publish the full list of judges during the entry period
• Judges will be required to score each submission against specific criteria
• This system makes sure that each and every judge will score every allocated entry, and allows the editorial team to identify any potential bias or inconsistencies
• Judges are able to recuse themselves from entries if necessary. The process is designed to be transparent and fair to all parties.
Last year’s winners: