RØDE has introduced a brand-new addition to its range of industry-leading compact wearable microphones, the Lavalier II.
According to the company, this a premium lavalier microphone that is ideal for the most demanding audio and video applications as it boasts a revolutionary low-profile design, superior sound quality and professional features, it offers the ultimate performance for everything from broadcast applications and filmmaking to all kinds of content creation.
Key features of the Lavalier II:
- Premium lavalier microphone for high-quality audio capture in broadcast, filmmaking and content creation applications
- Revolutionary low-profile design and ultra-compact mounting clip – incredibly discreet and easy to conceal
- Broadcast-grade sound quality with flat frequency response and omnidirectional polar pattern
- 3.5mm TRS locking connector
- Premium accessory kit – includes a pop filter, mini furry windshield, mounting clip, coloured ID rings and zip case
RØDE says the Lavalier II features a revolutionary low-profile design that sets it apart from all other lavalier microphones. Utilising state-of-the-art capsule technology and a unique form factor, the Lavalier II can sit flush against clothing and other mounting surfaces.
This makes it incredibly discreet, giving users more freedom and versatility when mic’ing up themselves or talent. It also features an innovative mounting clip that is ultra-compact, and a flat cable that is neat and unobtrusive, making threading it through clothing a breeze.
The Lavalier II is shipping worldwide now. Check out the Lavalier II.