5RM and Magic 93.1 in South Australia’s Riverland is looking for a passionate new Content Director / Announcer to contribute to their inclusive and winning culture.
Based in our studios in Berri, the heart of South Australia’s spectacular Riverland, we are in search of a leader, motivator, coach and someone who is ready for a new challenge.
What is in it for you:
- A permanent position working with a close-knit, super-friendly team of broadcasters
- Highly supportive culture determined to build upon and develop your existing skills
- Living in South Australia’s Riverland region
- Working for one of Australia’s leading media organisations
What you need:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience on-air
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in radio programming (either MD, ACD, or CD roles)
- The “Know How” to create and execute local, entertaining content that connects with both 18-39 and 40-54 demographics.
- A high level of interpersonal skills and the ability to work closely with the local Programming Team, General Manager, Sales department and the Regional Content Director to ensure a constant flow of great ideas to generate listener engagement, sales and digital opportunities.
- To be able to lead by example to inspire, motivate and coach our creative & experienced on-air team.
- Excellent communication, presentation and administrative skills with a high attention to detail.
- The ability and willingness to be a team player and jump in where and when needed.
- The ability to deliver a killer music shift.
- Proficiency in the use of Zetta, G-Selector, Audata, Google and Microsoft’s suite of programs an advantage
If you have what we are looking for, then send your resume and a recent aircheck to:
5RM/Magic 93.1 – Berri SA
Applications close Friday 14 January 2022*
*Unless position filled beforehand
** As radio is an essential service, proof of COVID-19 vaccination may be required before any offer of employment is made.