We are looking for an enthusiastic Events Coordinator to take the next step in their career with this fantastic opportunity.
Reporting to the Promotions Manager, your key responsibility will be to ensure the smooth execution of all client and sponsored events (outside broadcasts, movie previews, client activations and local event partnerships) and attendance at these events as directed, some of which may fall on the weekend and public holidays. Make no mistake, we are after the very best and a strong work ethic, strict attention to detail plus the ability to perform under pressure is a must!
- Ensure the accurate preparation and execution of all C91.3FM external events, including outside broadcasts, movie premieres and activation’s.
- Effective coordination of all C91.3FM major events, and promotional elements related to them including coordination of prizes and on-air content.
- Liaise with and support the Promotions Manager in all other areas of administration and office support for radio promotions and sponsorships along with content contribution and input with C91.3FM’s digital and social assets.
- Shared responsibility of the C91.3FM reception and office administration duties.
- Daily management and administrative support of the Road Crew team, including all memos, meetings, cross sheet, rosters and relevant communication.
- Coordination of the Road Crew vehicles with road worthiness, registration and servicing kept up to date as well as vehicle branding and sponsorship signage.
- Apply for appropriate legal permits to council to hold external events and keep up to date with current legislation and procedures with Occupational Health and Safety.
- Provide post campaign reports for events, activations, sponsorship and promotional activity.
- Coordination of Community/Event Sponsorships (meeting with stakeholders, proposals, airtime bookings, webpage development, writing of liners and booking of Road Crew crosses plus any other activity associated with each event).
- Assist in the recruitment and development of Road Crew casual staff with the Manager.
- Design and co-ordinate the Road Crew team uniforms in conjunction with the Manager.
- Updating and maintenance of the website.
- Assist in creating & coordinating engaging content for C91.3 digital assets (website, You Tube, social media) including monitoring comments, messages
- Respond to and react to breaking news received from listeners (irrespective of time) and action accordingly.
- Communicates effectively with all key stakeholders and is a champion of the C91.3 brand.
- Maintains and promotes effective working relationships with other C91.3FM departments including Sales, Programming, Creative etc.
- Stay up to date with the latest products, trends and what is happening in the entertainment industry.
- Contributes to high levels of morale and energy within the Promotions and Programming Teams.
- Demonstrates high professional standards in respect to internal and external relationships.
- Manages time effectively and meets required time frames.
- Proficiency in many social media platforms (TikTok, Facebook, Instagram)
- Experience and understanding in social media strategy, management and analysis
- A high level of awareness of social media trends and developments.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to keep all key stakeholders informed of promotional activity.
- A strong worth ethic with a passion for media and desire to advance within the promotions department.
- Experience in building strong relationships with a diverse customer base.
- The ability to be proactive in generating ideas for station promotions and remaining on trend and across what is happening within the entertainment, news and media industries.
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring the quality and accuracy of all work at all times.
- Advanced administration and project management skills.
- Accurate and efficient computer skills.
- The ability to manage your own time effectively and work to strict deadlines.
- A mature, professional attitude to work and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, even outside of normal hours.
- Experience working autonomously and in a team environment.
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, media or communications will be viewed favourably as will experience working in the radio industry.
All staff employed by the WIN Network must hold the right to work in Australia.
Interested parties are invited to forward an application addressed to Courtney Borg via email to [email protected]
WIN Network is an equal opportunity employer