Canberra FM Radio is a joint venture between ARN and SCA and is home to Canberra’s Hit Music Station HIT104.7 and Canberra’s MIX106.3. Canberra FM Radio is all about delivering absolutely engaging entertainment solutions across an unrivalled portfolio of multimedia brands with the biggest shows, best talent, most comprehensive news coverage and most exciting events across the Capital. We engage staff who are the best-in-the-business and want to work for a supportive, exciting and dynamic company with a culture of high performance. We look far and wide to employ a diverse workforce – we all bring something a little bit different – and in return we give you everything you need to bring your best self to work.
- Experience as a Content Director or Assistant Content Director.
- Management and Leadership Experience.
- Exceptional Communication and Relationship-Building Skills.
- Organised, Attentive to Detail.
- On-Air Skills.
- The Ability to Manage, Develop and Motivate Talent, with an Eye on Harnessing a Wide Range of Skills.
- An Understanding and Appreciation of Terrestrial Radio, Multi-Media Content, On-Demand Content and Podcasting.
- The Ambition, Drive and Creativity to Meet Content Goals in Parallel with Commercial, Brand & Activation Goals.
- Fantastic Networking Skills in Order to Understand/Engage with the Canberra Community.
- The Ability to Work Under Pressure, Be Adaptable, Creative and Self-Motivated.
- Aim High – We set big goals and work together to achieve them.
- Own It – We take personal responsibility for our actions and have a solutions mindset.
- Be Your Best Self – We create the environment we need to thrive.
- Make a Difference – We look for every opportunity to improve and we seek out diverse perspectives to help us achieve that.
To express your interest and/or apply for the role, please contact Craig Wagstaff, General Manager, Canberra FM Radio ([email protected]) by COB Monday 18th July, 2022 following which further, role-specific requirements will be sent prior to potential short-listing and interviews.
ARN is a HT&E company. For more details, head to www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Instagram (@arndefiningaudio) and LinkedIn (LinkedIn /ARN) EEO Statement. ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.