Southern Cross Austereo (SCA) has solidified its digital leadership in the online radio category, with the recent release of Nielsen’s Market Intelligence data for November 2015.
SCA won number 1 radio group across unique browsers and unique audience for the eleventh time straight this year. As well as dominance in the radio category, online and across social media, a new strategy that enables the entire business to scale up in digital has been implemented.
This includes hackathons and digital bootcamps to accelerate digital growth.
Nov 2015 Key stats:
· #1 radio group online with a unique audience of 757,000
· #1 radio group online with 306,000 daily average UBs
· 8.5 million fans on Facebook
· 3.7 million total Facebook engagement (average weekly ‘People Talking About This’
· 1.8 million followers on Twitter
· 881,000 followers on Instagram
· 10.1 million minutes of video content watched monthly
SCA’s Chief Digital Enablement Officer, Vijay Solanki says, “We’re thrilled to end the year with a clear lead across all our digital platforms. Winning eleven out of eleven months of Nielsen’s Intelligence data in 2015 is exciting. But it’s about more than just the digital numbers, it’s important that the associated commercial value is clear to both our clients and our business. We’ve seen strong commercial growth in digital too. This success is a result of our strategy to commit to ensuring digital is a core competency across the entire business.”