The world’s smallest and first truly wireless microphone has been reborn.
Meet the RØDE Wireless GO II, a new ultra-compact and extremely versatile dual channel wireless microphone system. Offering the same pocket-sized form factor and professional sound quality as the best-selling Wireless GO, with a host of incredible new features making it even more powerful and flexible, this is next generation wireless audio from RØDE.
The original Wireless GO, released in 2019, revolutionised audio for content creators. With its innovative form factor, unique clip ‘n’ go versatility, and in-built microphone offering truly wireless recording for the first time, it changed the way creators captured sound for video.
The Wireless GO II offers all of these features and much more, including dual channel recording, universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices andcomputers, extended range and improved transmission stability, and on-board recording capabilities. Wireless audio has changed again.
KEY FEATURES OF THE WIRELESS GO II
- Dual channel wireless microphone system – record two sound sources simultaneously or use as a single channel wireless microphone
- All-new Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission with 128-bit encryption – delivers an extended range of up to 200m (line of sight), optimised for extremely stable operation in dense RF environments
- 3.5mm analog TRS output, USB-C and iOS digital audio output – universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers
- On-board recording capability – record over 24 hours of audio direct to each transmitter as a failsafe against dropouts and other audio issues
- Ability to switch between mono or stereo recording modes – record each channel separately or combine them for ultimate flexibility in post-production
- Flexible gain control – three-stage pad, expandable to 10-stage pad
- Safety channel – records a second channel at -20dB as a backup in case the main channel distorts
- Complete control over all features and functions via the RØDE Central app
- In-built rechargeable lithium-ion batteries – up to 7 hours battery life, plus a power saver mode
- Designed and made in RØDE’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia
“The original Wireless GO was a gamechanger,” says RØDE CEO Damien Wilson. “It truly revolutionised sound capture for everyone from vloggers to business professionals producing content while working from home. The form factor and feature set had never been seen before and many have attempted – and failed – to replicate it since.”
PROFESSIONAL SOUND. SEAMLESS CONNECTIVITY
The Wireless GO II has been designed to deliver professional sound while being incredibly simple to use. Out of the box, the two transmitters come auto paired to the receiver and will remember which channel they’ve been assigned to in future, ensuring a seamless setup process every time.
The system utilises RØDE’s all-new Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission with 128-bit encryption, which delivers an extended range of up to 200m (line of sight) and is optimised for operation in areas with a high level of RF activity, including dense urban environments, shopping malls, universities, convention centres and offices. The internal antenna has been redesigned to ensure an extremely stable connection, and with on-board recording providing a backup of all audio, users never have to worry about dropouts again.
Each transmitter features a high-quality in-built omnidirectional condenser capsule for completely wireless recording, plus a 3.5mm TRS input for plugging in a lavalier microphone, such as the RØDE Lavalier GO.
The Wireless GO II also comes with three furry windshields, which incorporate an innovative new twist-to-lock design for recording in windy conditions, ensuring crystal-clear, professional sound in any situation.