NOVA Entertainment is Australia’s fastest growing entertainment company with broad interests across the media industry including successful radio brands Nova, smoothfm, FIVEaa and Star 104.5. We have a mission to create and share great experiences.
ABOUT THE POSITION
You were the kid that never stopped asking WHY?
The big thinker. The bold thinker. The deep thinker.
The creative one. The passionate one. The storyteller.
You lead the pack with strategic thinking (bordering on overthinking) and when life gives you lemons… you come up with 64 different dishes that you could make with them, and back yourself that you could nail them all!
You know great ideas when you see them, and you want to be at the core of making them happen.
You’re a fresh thinker, a mad do-er, and for you, this role is a go-er.
In our team, no two days will be the same. In a nutshell, it’s your job to lead the pack with the kind of campaigns that make NOVA the entertainment partner of choice. That includes responsibilities like:
- Interpret client briefs to design innovative media campaigns that meet the challenge
- Determine the path from brief to pitch, influencing and motivating others as you go
- Collaborate with all areas of the business from broadcast shows to podcast creators to sales teams, digital gurus and beyond
- Develop strategically sound and compelling pitches for client presentations
We’d put your talents to work on anything from facilitating a brainstorm to writing a storyboard to negotiating our latest in-show partnership, or even overseeing an audio recording session, to name a few (actual) examples.
This is an intermediate to mid-level position in a high performing and fast paced national team, so is ripe for someone who has been in integrated media solutions for 3-5 years, who stays calm under pressure, and takes a heap of pride in their work.
- Workplace flexibility (hybrid working model) to support a work-life balance
- Additional leave days: Anniversary & Loyalty leave, Give back Leave, Mental Wellbeing days
- Access to Learning and Development programs & internal opportunities
- Access to health and wellbeing initiatives (Nova’s Life+ & Employee Assistance Program, mental health training programs)
- Frequent staff lunches, survey celebrations & an in-house bar!
- Plus, a whole lot more!
If this sounds like you, click the apply button below. The role is available now.