Power FM SA is proudly “live and local” and our commitment to the development of talent has seen our current Day Announcer / Production Co-ordinator join the Power FM Breakfast Team.
This means we currently have an exciting role for the right personality to join our great group of broadcasters in the role of Day Announcer / Production Co-ordinator.
You will be working 60 minutes from Adelaide and talking to a diverse audience through the Murraylands, Adelaide Hills, South Coast and Fleurieu Peninsula.
We are looking for a driven, creative individual to craft a tight and personality packed workday shift brought to life on air and through our social channels and to manage the creation and production of exceptional commercial content.
What is in it for you?
- A permanent position working with an amazing, talented team.
- Highly supportive culture determined to build upon and develop your existing skills.
- Living in a beautiful part of the world and working just 60 minutes from Adelaide.
- Working for one of Australia’s leading media businesses.
What you need?
- The ability to connect with a 25–49-year-old audience across Murray Bridge, Adelaide Hills and the South Coast.
- Advanced knowledge of Pro Tools and Zetta and the ability to manage the creation of great commercial content.
- Expertise in the use of Audata, Google and Microsoft’s suite of programs.
- An open motor vehicle licence in Australia.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, send your résumé and aircheck to:
Applications close Friday 10 December 2021*
* Unless position filled beforehand
** As radio is an essential service, proof of COVID-19 vaccination may be required before any offer of employment is made.