Create A Podcast is an online course launched by Darcy Milne
Darcy has made a career in championing and creating great Australian audio and the production powerhouse behind some of the biggest names in radio, most recently as the ACRA award-winning audio producer for Nova’s Kate Time and Marty.
During that time the 26-year-old produced a podcast series that surpassed 20 million listens and started Pro Podcast Production which has already helped over 120 independent podcasters, small businesses and companies including IKEA, Apple, Google, Acast, Whooshkaa and Nova, as they develop their presence in Australia’s podcast market.
Darcy says, “Podcasting is now the centrepiece of any organisation’s audio strategy as well as the perfect outlet for those individuals wanting to share their story and expertise. I love being able to share my passion and skills and hope this course becomes the go-to resource for those looking to be involved in this exciting space.”
Pro Podcast Production helps anyone design, record, edit and publish a podcast series and this course has been designed as a resource for those looking to create their own podcast, in a new step-by-step online course.
Students won’t be required to enrol, instead will get instant access to 10 videos that will show each step of the podcast process.
The course has seven modules
- Purchasing the right studio equipment.
- Planning and refining the message.
- Professional recording setup for quality audio
- Saving and editing audio.
- Industry gold-standard software for facilitating virtual guest interviews
- Branding the Podcast with an intro, outro, trailer, music licensing and custom artwork
- Finding a hosting platform, setting up a channel and publishing the podcast.