The first survey of this year for the Gold Coast has just been released.
Hot Tomato consolidated its lead and Sea FM increased its share.
- Top station Hot Tomato lifted by 2.2 share points to win the market with 16% overall
- Second placed Sea FM 90.9 gained a healthy 1.3 to score 13.2%
- Triple M was third, up 0.4 to 10.9%
- Triple J is in fourth place, down 0.5 to 8.5%
- The local ABC station ABC Gold Coast slipped 1 share point to 3.9%
Brisbane stations are also heard on the Gold Coast, with ABC Brisbane, Triple M and Nova scoring well from outside the market.
Hot Tomato regained its lead in breakfast from Sea FM and won the at-work morning and afternoon shifts. SEA FM won drive, Hot Tomato won evenings and weekends.
Click the chart to enlarge it.
New DAB+ only stations have also been introduced into the market this year, but are not reported in this survey.