Radiodays Europe will hold a Podcast Summit in partnership with Acast and supported by their sister organisation PodcastDay 24.
This year they have the full Sunday afternoon dedicated to Podcasting along with sessions running in the main programme.
The session is moderated by James Cridland, Editor, Podnews.
Programme & Speakers
- Developing a new show – Podcasts allow you to try something different: but what’s the best way to plan a new show? How do you get the format right, choose the right hosts, and get the most out of it? Speaking in this session Julie Shapiro (PRX, USA) & Lory Martinez (Studio Ochenta, France)
- Making podcasts pay – What options are there to earn revenue from podcasting? Does all podcast ads need to sound like radio advertising; and how flexible can they be? The two headliners of this mega session are Rob Greenlee (Libsyn’s Advertisecast, USA) & Daniella Murphy (Acast Creative Director, UK)
- Designing your podcast to be a success – What is the best way to make a successful podcast? This session looks at the data of successful shows. What makes them successful and how can you emulate that success? Bringing the research to this session Tom Webster (VP, Edison Research’s
- Podcast Consumer Survey, USA) & Rasmus Kidde (Audience Researcher, DR, DK)
- What is next in podcasting – What’s next for podcasting? Which content trends will become bigger? Is it still all about true crime? Will catch-up radio decline as more podcasters produce different-sounding content? Audio drama ? Mental Health Podcast ? Immersive audio ? What does the heads of Podcasting plan for the year to come? With more speakers to come but some awesome speakers in there right now Bryan Barletta (Sounds Profitable, Australia), Jessica Radburn (Head of International podcast content, Wondery, Germany), Craig Strachan (Head of Podcast Europe and ANZ, Amazon Music, UK)
To register for this Summit register for a full ticket for Radiodays Europe and during registration add Podcast Summit.
The Podcast Summit is part of the wider programme of Radiodays Europe which includes more sessions focused on Podcasters and Podcasting.