Benztown and P1 Media Group will host a free webinar for radio professionals around the globe, entitled “How to Create a Winning Playlist in a Streaming & Social World, Part Two.”
The webinar will be hosted by Andreas Sannemann, CEO, Benztown, and Ken Benson, Partner, P1 Media Group.
Returning for Part Two of this popular webinar is special guest Guy Zapoleon, radio programming legend, music historian and Owner/President, Zapoleon Consulting.
This is the 22nd in the webinar series from top radio experts from around the world, and the 30-minute webinar will cover topics including:
- With stations having more data than ever to analyse including Streaming info, Shazam figures, Tik Tok breakouts and tools like Zapoleon’s Hit Predictor, how do programmers prioritize all this data and use it to build their weekly playlist?
- Is Music Call-Out still important?
- How radio, particularly Top 40 radio, should deal with old songs that have become vogue again and are new to many listeners, such as Kate Bush’s “Running Up That Hill” and Fleetwood Mac’s “Dreams”.
- Is a human-curated playlist a competitive advantage for radio versus the Streamers’ algorithms?
- Why listening to new music and “using your ears” to pick hits is more important now than ever.
WHEN: Thursday, June 23, 2022, at 10:00am PST/1:00pm EST/7:00pm CET.