Once again we bring you ‘tall tales and true’ from the spinmeisters’ desk.
Please feel free to send your station’s version of events to [email protected].
Survey 5 results are in and the big story for ARN is Melbourne’s Mix101.1 which has posted its best share at 7.6% in over a decade, with breakfast team Chrissie and Jane’s 6.3% share also the highest breakfast result for Mix101.1 in over 8 years!
Some more top line results here for the ARN Network nationally, press release with more detail to come shortly.
• Adelaide’s Mix102.3 dominates FM for the 20th Survey in a row with its strongest result for 2012 and clear lead to be #1 FM station 14.2%
• Mix102.3’s Jodie, Mark & Snow are Adelaide’s #1FM Breakfast show
• Mix102.3 growth strong with increases in every daypart, weekends and all demos under 55
• Sydney’s Mix106.5 posts strongest result for females 25 – 44 for 2012 at 12.4%
• Classic Hits remains the number one network 40 – 54 and continues to grow
• Melbourne’s GOLD104.3 grows share in every M-F session to record the highest gain of 0.8%