Radio ratings survey 3 results have just been released.
- smooth rises in Sydney and Melbourne
- Commercial and ABC Talk stations slip in most markets, except for ABC Adelaide and Perth, which had strong gains
- 2Day gains for the second time in a row
- 0.6 separates 1st – 5th place in Brisbane
- Big gain for 4KQ in swan song for the old format
The survey was conducted by GfK for Commercial Radio Australia between Sun Feb 27 to Sat Apr 2 & Sun Apr 17 to Sat May 21, 2022.
Previous survey results here.
The interactive data graphs are below the raw figures.
Click the city charts to enlarge them.
- triple j falls most, down 1.4 share points to 3.9% overall
- 2GB also falls, down 1.3, but still way ahead on 13%
- KIIS in second place, down 0.4 to 9.2%
- Third placed smooth gains most, up 0.8 to 8.8%
- Top station 3AW down 0.4 to 14.7%, still way ahead of the pack
- Gold 104.3 steady in second place
- smooth jumps to third with the biggest rise of the survey, up 1.7 to 9%
- Fox FM slips to fourth, down 0.8 to 8.8
- Big gain for 4KQ as the impending format change looms, up 1.3 to 10.7%
- First placed Novagain 0.6 to score 11.2%
- KIIS jumps 1.7 to 10.8%
- ABC Brisbane the biggest loser this survey, down 1.1 to 8.5%
- ABC Adelaide shot to the top of the ratings with the biggest rise in then market, up 1.2 to 12%
- Second placed Mix slipped 0.2 to 11.6%
- Third placed Nova lost 0.6 to score 11.2%
- A big rise for ABC Perth, up 2.1 to 9.7%, in fourth place
- First placed Nova slips 0.4 to 13.5%
- Mix moved into second place, up 0.3 to 12.7%
- Third placed 96fm drops 1.9 to 11.9%
View the DAB+ Only Stations results here
Our Data Charts