Radio ratings survey 8 results have just been released.
- 2GB’s Ben Fordham regained top breakfast spot in Sydney
- ABC drops in most cities
- Brisbane market settles
- 3AW gains most in Melbourne
- Nova consolidates lead in Perth
The final survey for the year was conducted by GfK for Commercial Radio Australia between Sun Sept 25 to Sat Dec 3, 2022. The Victorian state election was held during this period.
Previous survey results here.
Cumes and DAB+ results coming soon.
The interactive data graphs are below the raw figures.
Click the city charts to enlarge them.
- WS FM enjoyed the biggest gain, up 1 share point while ABC Sydney had the biggest drop, down 1.5 share points
- Top station 2GB gained 0.9 to score 12.5% overall, Ben Fordham’s breakfast show regained top position in the market
- Second placed KIIS gained 0.3 to 11.6% with Kyle and Jackie’s breakfast show moving back into second place in breakfast
- Third placed smooth gained 0.1 to 10.4%
- 3AW gained most, up 1.4 share points to 15.1%, Triple M (down 1.4) and ABC Melbourne (down 1.3) dropped most.
- 3AW remained top, on 15.1%
- Second placed Gold gained 0.4 to 11.9%
- Fox moved into third place, up 0.6 to 8.9%
- Triple j had the biggest gain, up 0.9 to 6%, while 4BH lost most, down 1 share point to 7,4%
- Top station B105 slipped 0.2 to 13%
- Second placed Nova was steady on 12.7%
- Triple M was third, down 0.5 to 10.5%
- In a survey with little movement, Triple M gained most, up only 0.9 to 9.8% and RN lost most, down only 0.9 to 9.8%
- First placed Mix was up slightly, gaining 0.3 to 11.8%
- FIVEaa moved into second position, up 0.8 to 11.1%
- Nova slipped into third place, down 0.8 to 10.1%
- Nova gained most, up 0.9 to 17.9%, MIX lost most, down 1.1 to 11.2%
- Nova retained its top position at 17.9%
- Second placed Mix scored 11.2%
- Third placed 96fm slipped 0.3 to 11.1%