Whilst breakky gets all the glory, Morning Announcers know that they are the real talent, banging out the tunes and keeping the audience tuned in and happy as the get through their day
So, if you are made of the tough stuff and can do some heavy lifting when the breakky crew heads for a nap, then you are who we are looking for!
103.1 Power FM Ballarat is on the hunt for a Morning Announcer to contribute to our inclusive, winning culture in a regularly surveyed radio market.
If you know how to create and execute local, entertaining content that connects with the 18–39-year-old demographic and you want to enjoy the lifestyle that comes with living in Regional Victoria’s premier Regional City just a stone’s throw from Melbourne, then…
You’ll need to have:
- Experience on-air, preferably in a music shift.
- Strong performance / presentation skills. The ability to perform outside station premises where required in the capacity of announcer or ‘master of ceremonies’ at station promotions, outside broadcasts and other events.
- Advanced knowledge of digital media products including social media, content marketing and digital audience engagement.
- Expertise in the use of Zetta, Audition, Audata, Google and Microsoft’s suite of programs; or the ability to learn and master new programs quickly and proficiently.
- An open motor vehicle licence in Australia.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, send your resume and aircheck to the content director Dave Dalkin [email protected]
Applications close Friday 27th May 2022.