Salary:$50,000 per annum plus 10% superannuation, 37.5 hours per week
Terms: Fixed term 12 month contract (with potential for extension)
Based at: 3ZZZ, 309 Albert Street Brunswick
3ZZZ Ethnic Community Broadcasting Association Of Victoria Ltd
3ZZZ is the largest ethnic community radio station in Australia, with over 400 volunteers, 4,000 members and 400,000 people weekly listeners. We operate from studios in Brunswick, available on 92.3FM and DAB+ in Melbourne, and 3zzz.com.au worldwide.
To plan, implement and evaluate activities to increase engagement with our volunteers, members and communities.
The Engagement Coordinator is responsible for establishing and maintaining positive relationships with 3ZZZ’s volunteers, members and communities.
This role will play a pivotal role in establishing a new digital podcast and radio service for younger broadcasters and audiences.
After hours and weekend work will be required with a Time off in Lieu process in place to maintain your work/life balance.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Plan, implement and review a Communications Plan to recruit new broadcasters and engage new audiences
- Develop resources, train and support volunteers in radio, podcast and video production
- Plan, produce and promote a series of station and community events to engage with our volunteers, members and communities
- Coordinate 3ZZZ’s Event and Youth Committees
- Support the establishment of a new digital podcast and radio service for younger broadcasters and audiences
- Support other 3ZZZ staff with membership, production, sponsorship and administration as needed
- Report to the Station Manager and Council as needed
Desired skills and experience
- Excellent interpersonal and digital communication skills
- Recruit, train and support a diverse team of volunteers
- Producing podcasts, radio and/or video
- Planning and organising events
- Active participation in local music, arts, sports and/or culturally and linguistically diverse communities
Apply now to the manager [email protected]