Are you looking for a worthwhile and interesting step in your radio career? Something that is really hands-on and will get you completely involved?
4RRFM in Charleville, Queensland is looking for their next Assistant Content Director.
You will be expected to:
- Participate in Technical Working Group Meetings relating to broadcast programs and procedure
- Assist in the provision of reporting as required
- Record, edit and produce local news, weather, community notices and messages;
- Program making, including appropriate research;
- Prepare and deliver content for social media and the web;
- Attend, assist with and Report on community events;
- Answer phones;
- Collate and prepare audio for station music;
- Assist with production duties as directed;
In addition, you will be required to ensure compliance with all 4RRFM policies, including the Code of Conduct and behaviour at all times which supports the values of 4RRFM
Send your application to Luke Robinson here… [email protected]