Content Director / Announcer
5CC and Magic 89.9 Port Lincoln, are looking for a passionate radio professional ready to step up to the challenge of being ARN’s newest Content Director / Announcer.
If you’re a natural leader with radio experience, this is the opportunity for you to learn on the job and work in a brand-new building with a vibrant local content team in one of South Australia’s nicest locations on the Eyre Peninsula, we should mention the beautiful fresh seafood and wineries all on your doorstep.
You’ll need to
- Know how to create and execute local, entertaining content that connects with both 18-39 and 40-54 demographics.
- Work collaboratively with the General Manager, Sales and Promotions departments to ensure tactically they are coming up with great ideas to generate listener engagement, sales and digital opportunities.
- Lead by example to inspire, motivate and coach our creative on-air team.
- Be a good teacher and student, expect to learn and teach others in this role.
- Have excellent presentation and administrative skills with a high attention to detail.
- Have the ability and willingness to be a team player and jump in where and when needed.
- Deliver a killer music shift.
We would like you to have
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in on-air in any capacity on radio.
- Basic knowledge of digital media products including social media, content marketing and digital audience engagement.
- The ability to execute sophisticated content and promotional strategies.
- Proficiency in the use of Zetta, G-Selector, Audata, Workflow, Google and Microsoft’s suite of programs.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, send your resume and aircheck to the Head of Content Regional, Ryan Rathbone [email protected]
Applications close Friday 16 December 2022.