As part of ARN, the recognised leader in audio in Australia, you have an opportunity to share your voice on the future of audio. Audio is booming and we are defining it. We are entertainers. We create moments that move people, and that people move to. We are investing in audio’s smartest advertising, experts, and innovations. This gives us an unparalleled understanding of our audience and the content that moves them and helps us form quality connections with our customers. It’s our commitment to creating moments that move people that makes us memorable.
Why not come along and be part of our story?
Hobart offers the successful applicant an enviable lifestyle including great shops, restaurants, art and cultural scene with first-class sporting and health facilities. Tasmania is enjoying a population surge with our more liveable climate, less congestion and easy access to some of Australia’s most picturesque landscapes, coastlines and waterways.
Based in our Hobart studios, you will be responsible for creating and delivering unique and compelling local content as well as developing content for our state-wide news service.
Requirements we are looking for:
- At least one year of full-time commercial radio experience as a journalist.
- An ability to not only write and read a bulletin for our radio stations but also develop content for our digital platforms.
- A knowledge of Hobart and Northern Tasmania would be an advantage.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines is a must.
- Experience with News Boss and Zetta is preferred.
Apply now with your résumé, cover letter, a demo of a news bulletin you have written and read from the last six months, and an example of a unique on-line story you have written for a digital platform.
Send your applications to Allan Cameron [email protected]
Applications close 29th July 2022