7HOFM is seeking to add a motivated, positive, intelligent and enthusiastic sales professional to join our media sales team.
What’s on offer in this role for you?
- A permanent position based in 7HOFM’s North Hobart office.
- An attractive remuneration package which includes a solid base, a car allowance, plus monthly commission and superannuation.
- Comprehensive ongoing training and development opportunities
- Birthday leave, access to corporate partner offers, health and wellbeing initiatives within a flexible working environment to ensure a work-life balance
- A culture of support, growth, and progression for you to thrive in!
- The opportunity to write your own ticket to a successful career as part of Australia’s leading audio company.
About the role:
Our newest Account Manager will report to the General Sales Manager and will join a high-performing and collaborative team that has a firm focus on getting our advertisers results.
We provide exceptional service to our existing clients and continually engage new clients and opportunities. We pride ourselves on offering our advertisers solutions and help our clients maximise their business opportunities both on air and online.
The skills and experience you will need:
- A strong belief in your own ability
- A high level of self-motivation
- The discipline to work autonomously
- Initiative and willingness to commit
- A positive outlook and solution-focus
- A fantastic sense of humour
- Persistence and Passion
- A can-do attitude
- Proficient computer skills
- Creativity and excellent communication skills
By having access to 7HOFM’s product suite, including Radio and our ever-expanding digital assets, you can ensure that you leverage all possible revenue opportunities to meet your monthly targets.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please submit your resumé and cover letter via email to:
Ben Harrison – 7HOFM General Sales Manager [email protected]
We look forward to receiving your application prior to COB Friday 24th June 2022.