If you’re an amazing announcer, have a passion for radio and hit music – and wouldn’t mind living in one of the most beautiful places in.the.world, come and make REAL radio with us!
What you’ll be doing…
- Waking up on the Sunshine Coast every morning – and going for a run on Mooloolaba Beach – just because you can
- Working with the SEA FM Content and Music Directors
- Presenting on air and supporting operations and scheduling.
- Workday announcer, capable of covering major shifts when required.*Want more detail? Apply. Go on! You know you want to!
What you’ll need…
- To be confident and engaging on air
- To have a love of hit music
- To have a passion for making REAL radio – not just streaming it through a satellite
- To be all over G-Selector and Zetta like a rash
(not a nasty rash, the kind that’ll clear up pretty easily)
- To be willing to ‘marry’ this market and make it home
- To achieve your KPIs
- To be the sort of team player every CD dreams of
We have surfers, swimmers, aerialists, gymnasts, runners, gamers, boaters, fishing fanatics, movie buffs, fitness freaks and party animals. We have family people, single people, happy people.
Basically, it’s easy to make a friend here. There’s not a bad egg in the bunch and if you love radio, you’ll fit right in.
Our Hiring Process…
- You find or get sent this job ad.
- You read it. It piques your interest.
- You tell us you’re interested (apply, email, shout, call)
- We contact you for an interview. We meet. It goes well.
- You come and meet the team and verify how unbelievably cool SEA FM is.
- You move to the Sunshine Coast and make insanely great radio.
- You tell everyone you’ve ever known how amazing your life has become
Take a chance. Apply! You never know, you could be the person we’re waiting for.
Plus, you’ll get to tell everyone you’re moving to the Sunshine Coast!
How good would that be?
Contact Luke Toohey using the link here…