Are you an IT graduate or have experience and are looking for a new challenge? We have a new opportunity to broaden and expand your technical skills within an exciting and rewarding industry.
With the growth of our media organisation, we need a full-time IT and broadcast support assistant to join our Tech Department and support our team of radio professionals. We are a forward-thinking organisation with an innovative culture working with quality industry standard broadcast infrastructure.
We are looking for someone with an ability to problem solve, a willingness to serve using a customer-focused approach and a passion to work with and support the Christian ministry of 96five Family Radio.
Family Radio Ltd (96five) is Brisbane’s leading Christian media organisation, communicating messages of hope and inspiration to transform life, faith, and culture. Working within a group of multi-platform media organisations, 96five’s purpose is to impact people with experiences of God’s love. If you have a genuine passion for the mission and purpose of 96five and actively display the organisation’s values, then this is an ideal opportunity to utilise your professional experience to be part of the team that transforms the lives, faith and culture of our community.
This exciting role involves:
- Providing IT and broadcast engineering support
- Working with the technical team to innovate and develop future solutions
- Provide facility assistance
- Being part of a dedicated team committed to excellence under the direction of the Technical Operations Manager
- Demonstrated experience in Windows Desktop Support, Server Administration and Office 365
- Ability to work without supervision and as part of a team and solve problems
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willingness to be on call and work outside normal hours when needed
- An eagerness to learn more about broadcast IT and engineering
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- A firm belief in the mission and values of Family Radio Ltd
- Experience in a Virtual Server environment such as VMware and SAN storage systems
- Understanding of Enterprise level backup and restore practices, and software such as Veeam
- Experience with Hosted/Cloud Server administration (Linux/Windows)
- Experience with LAMP/WordPress & Scripting
- Configuration and maintenance of layer 2 and layer 3 networks, SIP protocols and firewall configuration.
- SQL databases and applications such as our CRM and Audio playout system.
- A working knowledge of digital production software – Audition; Pro Tools, and Zetta digital play-out systems, Audio Over IP protocols (Livewire. Dante) and Sound Mixing (Live or Recording).
Applications Close: ASAP
If all this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then send your CV and cover letter addressing why you would like to work for 96five and how you meet each of the criteria to [email protected]