Who are we?
Family Radio Ltd (96five) is Brisbane’s leading Christian media organisation, communicating messages of hope and inspiration to transform life, faith and culture.
Working within a group of multi-platform media organisations, 96five’s purpose is to impact people with experiences of God’s love. We believe Christ is made known through connection and engagement.
We have a strong desire to make a positive difference across this city. If you have a genuine passion for this mission, we want to hear from you.
This is a great time to join 96five as we are going through an exciting time of growth and are looking for an IT Graduate to join our expanding Tech department.
We are looking for an IT Broadcast & Support Assistant to who is keen to broaden and expand their skills within an exciting and rewarding industry. We are a forward-thinking organisation with an innovative culture working with quality industry standard broadcast infrastructure.
The culture at 96five is fun and friendly, so we need a like-minded person to join us on the journey to help us deliver support to our broadcasting and content creation teams, ensuring the infrastructure they rely on every day is maintained and operated to the highest standard.
Day to day this role involves:
- Being part of a dedicated team committed to excellence under the direction of the Technical Operations Manager
- Providing Level 1 and 2 Helpdesk IT and Broadcast support which includes activities such as:
- Network connectivity (wired, wireless and remote access)
- Application/software support
- Hardware Support
- Support of core IT infrastructure
- Assist in maintaining a high level of network security across the business and all IT systems
- Providing facility assistance
Let’s talk about you:
To be a part of the 96five family you need to have a firm belief in the mission and values of our Christian ministry.
If you are a recent IT graduate with a few years’ experience, or even a current student with a willingness to serve using a customer focused approach, then we want to hear from you. This is a full-time role however we are open to considering part time for the right candidate.
Some of the essentials:
- A relevant degree or diploma in IT (or working towards) and/or industry experience
- Demonstrated experience in Windows Desktop Support, Server Administration and Office 365
- Ability to work without supervision and as part of a team and solve problems
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willingness to be on call and work outside normal hours when needed
- An eagerness to learn more about broadcast IT and engineering
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
Technology you will gain experience in:
- Virtual Server environment VMware and SAN storage systems
- Veeam Enterprise level backup software
- Hosted/Cloud Server administration (Linux/Windows)
- SQL databases and applications – CRM and Audio playout system.
- Digital production software – Audition; Pro Tools, and Zetta digital play-out systems, Audio Over IP protocols (Livewire)
The successful applicant will be joining a team that is invested in training and supporting you to build your career in IT with a for purpose organisation.
Applications Close: ASAP
Contact: If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then send your CV and cover letter addressing why you would like to work for 96five and how you meet the criteria to, [email protected]
We take the time to carefully review all applications that come through and are interested in hearing why you want to work for us, so please know that applications without a cover letter will not be considered.