Job no: 502177
Work type: Ongoing Full Time
Categories: Leadership, IT/Technology
- Location: Brisbane
- Great opportunity to join an iconic Australian brand
- Leadership Opportunity
The ABC strives for diversity and inclusion in the workplace, and to promote a culture of opportunity. Through its services the ABC seeks to represent, connect and engage with all of the Australian community. In line with our focus on diversity, applications are strongly encouraged from Indigenous Australians, people from a range of cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people with disability and LGBTIQA+ individuals. The ABC also aims to achieve a gender-balanced workforce.
For more information on inclusive employee networks within the ABC please refer to Life Page on ABC LinkedIn.
About the Role
Come and join the ABC Product and Content Technology (P&CT) Team in Brisbane. We are looking for a Technology Support Lead to provide leadership to the QLD Technology Support team. In conjunction with the National Technology Support Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Leadership contribution and responsibility for the national performance and planning of the department.
- Providing exceptional team leadership including setting goals for staff in line with business plans, monitoring and reviewing performance.
- Maintaining effective teamwork, communications and change management across the QLD Technology Support team.
- Managing staffing levels, facilities and budgets to ensure the most effective & efficient daily operational use of resources.
We look for potential and we invest in our people to be leaders in their fields.
You are an experienced or an emerging Technology Support Lead who has a collaborative workstyle and sophisticated interpersonal skills. You’ll have a friendly and supportive environment to grow in, with a vibrant, dynamic and cohesive team. You will bring:
- Broad industry knowledge and relevant technology experience.
- Strong experience in the management of technology service delivery and support.
- Experience managing operations/technology support teams.
- Strong customer service with ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders and service providers.
- Good communication skills with the ability to write comprehensive technical reports to various audiences.
- Knowledge of ITIL principles and experience in managing budgets and forecasting.
For further details on the role and requirements, please refer to the full position description: ABC BrisbaneTechnologySupportLead FullDescription
For further information on this position please contact Neil Ducker, National Technology Support Manager on 0407 236 515
We respectfully request that Recruitment Agencies do not submit applications for this position.
The ABC has a vaccination policy that requires employees to meet vaccination requirements for those working in some high-risk environments or circumstances. This role will require adherence to this policy as an inherent requirement of performing the role.