Categories: Leadership, IT/Technology
- Great opportunity to join an iconic Australian brand
- Executive Role
- Full-Time, Permanent Role
- Location: Southbank Melbourne
The ABC strives for diversity and inclusion in the workplace, and to promote a culture of opportunity. Through its services, the ABC seeks to represent, connect and engage with all of the Australian community. In line with our focus on diversity, applications are strongly encouraged from Indigenous Australians, people from a range of cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people with disability and LGBTIQA+ individuals. The ABC also aims to achieve a gender-balanced workforce.
For more information about working at the ABC, please feel free to explore our careers page at https://www.abc.net.au/careers/
About the Role
Our Product and Technology Division is looking for a highly experienced executive to provide leadership and manage the Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania technology support teams. The role will include but will not be limited to:
- Implementing and maintaining effective resource planning and operations on broadcast systems.
- Creating an environment where teams across Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania can communicate effectively, and manage change and cultural transformation.
- Developing collaborative working relationships and fostering strategic business relationships and understanding with internal and external stakeholders.
- Planning and evaluating service requirements to meet the needs of program makers and other users.
- Managing state operational resources, including staffing and budgets.
You will have relevant tertiary qualifications in a Business Management or Technology related field with broad industry experience in a technical discipline. You will also bring:
- Demonstrated successful strategy setting and management of technology service delivery, service support and managing teams, preferably in a broadcasting or real-time IT environment.
- Customer focussed Leadership skills with experience leading change in a complex organisation.
- Sophisticated communication and stakeholder management skills with and an ability to maintain business networks and relationships at a senior level.
- Significant budget and resource management skills relevant to a complex environment.
For further details on the role and requirements, please refer to the full position description: 30006553 TECHNOLOGY SERVICES MANAGER VIC.pdf
For further information on this position please contact Joe Sexton, Head of Technology Services on 0408 876 216.
Please feel free to contact [email protected] or 02 8333 2348 where you can request recruitment and selection information in alternate formats, request adjustments, or have accessibility requirements met wherever possible.
We are unable to accept email applications, please ensure you submit your application through our online portal.
We respectfully request that Recruitment Agencies do not submit applications for this position.
Applications Close: 11:55 pm, Tuesday 22 August 2023