- You’re a quick learner, and intuitively apply what you learn
- You’re a solid team player and thrive being part of a busy, dynamic team
- You’re keen to grow and develop, and you appreciate (and even welcome) feedback
- You’re passionate about helping people & solving problems
- You’ve had experience in administration or customer service
If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
Abe’s Audio is a thriving audio production company serving clients in the media, marketing, advertising, communication, video production, and eLearning industries. With offices in Devonport and Launceston and hundreds of clients around Australia, we’re a Tasmanian business with a national footprint.
Our vision is to be a leading audio production house renowned for exceptional service, creative excellence, and outstanding talent, and we’re expanding our high-performing team of client service specialists to allow us to continue to do this.
About The Role
Client Service Specialists at Abe’s Audio provide excellent service that exceeds our clients’ expectations. You’ll process emails, answer phone calls, enter voiceover scripts, cast voice talent, find solutions, and communicate with our clients to ensure each job is delivered accurately.
We produce over 150 jobs daily (many with tight deadlines), and you’ll be an important part of the team that processes and manages this work.
- Answer phone calls and emails promptly (we’re obsessive about fast responses – you won’t get bored!)
- Accurately enter jobs into our production software in a timely, efficient manner (see above)
- Build individual, professional relationships with our clients based on trust and authenticity
- Suggest additional services that could help our clients and add value to their jobs
- Learn to ‘read between the lines’ with ambiguous client requests
- Liaise with our audio producers & voice talent where required to answer questions
- Proof voiceover narrations, and communicate with producers to ensure any errors are fixed before the project is delivered to the client
You’ll be given all the training and support you’ll need to thrive in the role, with plenty of room for growth. The role is based in our Launceston office, however, there is the possibility of some working from home for the right candidate once training is complete.
Ultimately, you’ll be a crucial part of our client service team, helping to increase client satisfaction, loyalty, and retention.
This position will start mid-January 2023
- A clear understanding of our Vision & Key Values
- A friendly, positive demeanour
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- The ability to work well and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to learn quickly and retain that information
- A willingness to grow in the role and undertake personal and professional development
- Proficiency in English, with a good grasp of grammar
- A solid understanding of the Google suite of products
- Strong communication skills
Please address the questions below in your cover letter and send it with your résumé to [email protected] by 5pm Friday 25th November*
(*We reserve the right to fill the position before applications close. Applications that don’t include answers to the below questions will not be considered.)
- How would you respond to a frustrating client with seemingly ‘unreasonable’ demands?
- How do you balance managing new tasks with current ones?
- How do you handle negative feedback?
- How do you balance having to think quickly with providing attention to detail?