Breakfast Director – KIIS 1011 Breakfast Show
Share your voice. Make quality connections. Shape the future of audio.
We’re shaping the future of audio – our success as the leader in the Australian radio landscape means we can complement our great radio people with others whose skills will help us dominate the digital audio landscape of the future, just as we have the radio landscape of today.
We have the best people and the best future. Why not come along and be part of our story?
Are you a Content Director who needs to get back to your content roots?
Are you an ACD that wants that move up and lead a Breakfast Show like it’s your own radio station?
Are you an Executive Producer who wants to take the next step and truly direct and make the decisions on your show?
‘Jase and Lauren in the Morning’ are looking for a new leader in the shape of Breakfast Director – KIIS 1011 Breakfast Show.
We at KIIS 1011 are on the hunt for the perfect person to lead Melbourne newest breakfast show ‘Jase and Lauren in the morning’ through and beyond 2022. We are looking for someone who excels in leadership skills, someone that can develop and drive the show’s strategy and plan, someone who can shape the talent and production team to deliver the best content and execution…….someone who is ultimately the Director of the Breakfast Show calling the shots.
- Develop and drive the overall breakfast strategy in conjunction with KIIS 1011 Content Director and Head of KIIS
- Directs the agreed execution and approach with Talent and Producers to deliver strategic objectives in each break
- Creatively think of the next big idea
- Lead, coach and supervise the production team to deliver the highest standard of show production
- Action feedback to ensure show evolution and team growth
- Create and maintain relationships with the Talent and Team that ensures all objective are delivered
- Develops angles to seize the moment and reflect current trends relevant to our audience
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong Leadership skills (an assertive decision maker)
- High level of talent management
- Spots content and turns into world class radio
- Ability to confidently brief talent on content/angles required
- Has courage and are strong willed
- Exceptional Planning skills
- Proactive and Reactive Creative thinker
- Exceptional organisational and attention to detail skills
- Ability to work under pressure
If you are the ‘Ted Lasso’ of radio (or TV) then maybe this role has your name on it.
We have four behaviours that make up our “Culture in Action” which describe how we act every day to create a great place to work:
- Aim High – We set big goals and work together to achieve them.
- Own It – We take personal responsibility for our actions and have a solutions mindset.
- Be Your Best Self – We create the environment we need to thrive.
- Make a Difference – We look for every opportunity to improve and we seek out diverse perspectives to help us achieve that.
Bring your skills, genius, and energy along on our journey, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 22 February 2022.
ARN is a HT&E company. For more details, head to www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (LinkedIn /australianradionetwork) EEO Statement. ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.