Want to join one of Australia’s fastest growing entertainment companies? Do you have a keen interest in media? Are you a creative, open-minded and passionate individual looking for an exciting work environment? If you’ve answered yes, take a look at our current vacancies or register to hear about future opportunities.
About the Role
Nova 100 are looking for new Street Team members to join the Promotions and Events crew!
We’re looking for our next lot of Casanovas to take to the streets of Melbourne and rep our brand. This casual position has no two days the same, where you will be doing several different tasks – this job is the opportunity of a lifetime!
On each shift you will be briefed on a new campaign and will need to work as a team to deliver an event of the highest possible standard – all the while maintaining the look and feel of a ‘Casanova’. This includes a lot of thinking on the spot and being able to problem solve quickly.
You’ll be working in partnership with other well-known companies & brands as part of various promotional campaigns. This is your chance to work for a great company with potential future opportunities and show off your skills in promotional activations, organisational abilities and your creativity with social media!
You’ll need to have the following qualities:
- A passion for commercial radio & sound knowledge of the media landscape
- Be well-presented, friendly, energetic and a good brand ambassador
- Be a social media whiz, follow the current trends and have a creative eye!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – you’ll be responsible for managing the front-line relationships in a professional and prompt manner
- Fantastic attention to detail and organisational skills
- A positive work ethic and willing to get your hands dirty
- The ability to work well in a close-knit team environment
- Demonstrate MS Office skills – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Teams
- A confident driver with a full driver’s license
If this sounds perfect for you, what are you still doing reading this?
Click the apply button or send your resume!
To be considered, don’t forget to mention what type of drivers license you have