ARN Regional are looking for a dynamic account manager to join our Chilli FM and LAFM team in Launceston. We are seeking a motivated, positive, enthusiastic sales person to join our sales team. We provide exceptional service to our existing clients and are continually looking for new opportunities and new clients.
This Launceston based role requires the successful applicant to manage and grow an existing portfolio of active clients as well as creating and prospecting new business opportunities.
This will be achieved through the delivery of outstanding customer service, constantly seeking new opportunities & developing innovative marketing strategies for your client base.
What experience and characteristics do you need to join our team?
- A positive attitude with a drive to succeed and the preparedness to grow
- An ability to create a solutions-based marketing strategy for SME’s
- Proven outstanding customer service skills with a high attention to detail
- A level of professionalism that will be instantly recognisable from your first point of contact
- A natural flair for finding new business and fostering relationships through exceptional people and communication skills
- Efficient time-management practices
- Experience with Microsoft office and the ability to adapt quickly to internal IT systems
- A passion for networking and community involvement
- Previous account management and/or sales experience in a B2B environment is not essential but would be highly regarded.
If this describes you, and you are looking for a long-term career with an organisation that values its people and celebrates their success, we want to hear from you.
What we will provide you with:
- An attractive salary package is offered which includes a solid base, commission, car allowance and superannuation
- Comprehensive ongoing training
- A fantastic team of co-workers
- Get the day off on your birthday
Please email your applications through by 17th June 2022 to Georgia Wischnat [email protected]