NOVA Entertainment is Australia’s fastest growing entertainment company with multi platform assets across the media industry including successful radio and digital brands Nova, smoothfm FIVEaa Star 104 5 and the Nova Entertainment Podcast Network. We have a mission to create and share great experiences.
This is a rare opportunity to join a highly driven and successful digital audio team to help commercialise branded, integrated campaigns for clients across Nova Entertainment’s evolving digital digital audio platforms, with a strong focus on podcasting. You’ll play a crucial role in supporting strategic recommendations and media solutions to enable successful commercial sales and partnerships.
What You’ll Do
- Provide support to the Sydney Commercial Sales Team in order to drive Digital Audio revenue
- Support the development of client campaigns across multiple consumer touch points, including podcast and
- Support development of campaign pitches
- Support the wider Implementation Executive team when required
- High level of energy and passion to drive successful completion of projects
- High level of attention to detail
- You live and breath podcasts, pop culture and trending content
- Strong understanding of the podcasting ecosystem
- Deep knowledge of social and digital platforms
- Willingness to learn and adapt to a changing landscape
- Self starter, fast learner, can do attitude
- Commercial mindset
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to laugh and have a positive attitude
- Strategic mindset
Experience and Qualifications
- Media / Communications degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum two years work experience at an agency, or media owner
- Good understanding of the Australian media & podcasting landscape
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint skills
- Workplace flexibility (hybrid working model) to support a work-life balance
- Additional leave days: Anniversary & Loyalty leave, Give back Leave, Mental Wellbeing days
- Access to Learning and Development programs & internal opportunities
- Access to health and wellbeing initiatives (Nova’s Life+ & Employee Assistance Program, mental health training programs)
- Frequent staff lunches, survey celebrations & an in-house bar!
- Plus, a whole lot more!