NOVA Entertainment is Australia’s fastest growing entertainment company with broad interests across the media industry including successful radio brands Nova and smoothfm. We have a mission to create content that is loved and shared by audiences, wherever they are.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Producer to join the highly successful programming team behind The Fitzy and Wippa Breakfast Show on permanent, full time basis.
In this role, you will not only ensure the content meets the objectives of the NOVA brand, but is in touch with the target audience. You will need to be able to generate fresh ideas and have the skill set to build segments that make award-winning radio.
In this role you will be responsible for guest booking, chasing the biggest and best guests for the show. You will also be required to be proactive and relentless in the pursuit of the best names for the show. You will also be involved in ensuring the benchmarks of the show are well researched and sounding great.
- You have a passion for the radio, the media industry and a love of news and pop culture
- You have a desire to work in a fast-paced and fun environment with an appetite for success
- You have the ability to manage your time effectively whilst working across several projects at once
- You have the passion and skills to implement creative ideas following the direction of the Executive Producer
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous Programming, Producing, Commercial Radio or TV experience (essential)
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- A great black book of celebs and publicists
- Exceptional time management skills
- Talent management experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Additional leave days: Anniversary & Loyalty leave, Give back Leave, Mental Wellbeing days
- Access to Learning and Development programs & internal opportunities
- Access to health and wellbeing initiatives (Nova’s Life+ & Employee Assistance Program, mental health training programs)
- Frequent staff lunches & survey celebrations
- Plus, a whole lot more!
If you tick these boxes and want to become part of the Fitzy & Wippa team, then we want to hear from you. Apply now!
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.