Full-time | Seven Hills, NSW
Be part of the team that shares hope with Sydney!
A unique opportunity exists to work in a fulfilling job producing and creating content on air and online for Hope Media in Sydney. This interesting and varied role involves engaging with the Hope community through on air and online channels – audio, video, and written communication, primarily through producing the breakfast shift on Hope 103.2.
We are looking for a friendly and outgoing person, who has strong experience behind the scenes – either in broadcast or other media, who is compassionate, and able to connect with a wide range of people. You will have the initiative to proactively source, curate, and create content, the team skills to work collaboratively, and the ability to engage with a growing and diverse audience.
Hope Media is a creative, energetic Christian media organisation with a great culture and a great team. Our mission is to “impact people with experiences of God’s love – so that they will become more like Christ – and the world more like his Kingdom”. We seek to treat all people with respect, serve our listeners and community well and reveal Jesus Christ to the world, pointing to Him as the source of hope.
The role involves:
- Producing, supporting, and assisting the breakfast team for live and pre-recorded content and online media
- Researching and preparing content for audio, visual, and written
- Producing/preparing, recording, and editing media (audio and visual)
- Engaging with our audience through relevant and interactive content
- Working as part of a team
- Working hours 5am – 1pm
- Full-time, on site in Seven Hills NSW
The successful applicant will have:
- At least 2 years paid experience in media/live production experience
- Post-secondary studies in Media (preferable)
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Teachable – open to feedback and wanting to grow
- Audio editing skills essential
- Experience with video editing, article writing, and social media highly desirable
Ready to Apply?
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, send your CV including a cover letter addressing why you would like to work for Hope Media and how you meet each of the criteria, along with examples of your work to [email protected]
Closing Date: COB Friday 25th March
Hope Media reserves the right to make an appointment prior to the close of applications.