Full-time & Casual | Seven Hills, NSW
Be part of the team that shares hope with Sydney!
Rare on-air roles are now available in our leading Christian media organisation. Work in a fulfilling job, creating content that makes a real difference to people’s lives!
The roles we have available are interesting and varied as you engage with the Hope 103.2 community through on-air and online channels – bringing hope through audio, video, and written communication. We have two opportunities available;
- Host of prime on-air shift (full-time)
- Casual on-air opportunities
We are looking for friendly and outgoing people, who have strong communication experience – either in broadcast or other media, are compassionate and able to connect with a wide range of people. You will have the initiative to proactively source, curate, and create relevant, engaging content. You will also display a strong alignment with Hope’s Christian mission and the ability to connect with a growing and diverse audience.
Hope Media is a creative, energetic Christian media organisation with a great culture and a fun team. Our mission is to “impact people with experiences of God’s love – so that they will become more like Christ – and the world more like his Kingdom”. We seek to treat all people with respect, serve our listeners and community well and reveal Jesus Christ to the world, pointing to Him as the source of hope.
The role involves:
- Presenting live and pre-recorded content and online media
- Researching and preparing content for audio, visual and written
- Producing/preparing, recording, and editing media
- Engaging with our audience through relevant and interactive content
- Working collaboratively as part of a team, on-site in Seven Hills NSW
The successful applicant will have:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience – in media/on-air radio presentation, production or communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Teachable – open to feedback and wanting to grow
- Audio editing skills (desirable)
- Experience with video editing, article writing, and social media (desirable)
- Post-secondary studies in Media/Communications (desirable)
Why do our listeners love Hope?
“You were there when I needed you… And I still need you now. It’s a lifeline, not only for me but many, many thousands of people out there. This is not only a radio station…This is part of heaven” Brian https://youtu.be/hd7SBPzib6s
Ready to Apply?
This is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for! Send your CV including a cover letter addressing why you would like to work for Hope Media and how you meet each of the criteria, along with a demo to [email protected]
Closing Date: Applications are open
Hope Media reserves the right to make an appointment before the close of applications.
Apply Now: [email protected]