Hot 91 Sunshine Coast has the opportunity of a lifetime for the right person. If you’re an excellent announcer who has great social media and video content skills, with a passion to help a breakfast team, we want to hear from you. Oh, and you’d be working in one of the most beautiful places in Australia.
Here’s what we’re looking for: –
- At least 3 years’ on-air experience.
- Ability to pull a killer solo music shift.
- Understand the role Social Media plays in contributing to a successful breakfast show.
- A mastery of digital platforms & social media (Photoshop & Premiere skills are beneficial but not essential).
- Can generate great on-air and web content ideas.
- A great attitude.
- A positive team player.
- High-level producing and planning skills.
- Understanding of what local content really is and how to create it.
- Not afraid to laugh at yourself.
- Willingness to get out of the studio and engage the market in person, we’d expect you to attend everything and help expand the breakfast show’s profile.
- Able to look after the show’s on-air sound, from writing segment intros and working with production to create them, to adding audio to breaks, to take content to the next level, to helping select the daily promos for the show.
This is your big chance to take the next step in your career and become a member of Australia’s biggest radio group. If you’re up for working hard, in a fast-paced environment, please send your CV, cover letter and most recent demo to Ryan Rathbone [email protected] now!
Applications close 25th April 2022 (unless filled earlier).