Why not come along and be part of our story?
- Lead the iHeart content strategy to drive growth and find new audiences for our podcasts and stations.
- Own and lead the digital audio audience development strategies for our key podcasts & digital audio streams based on content consumption trends for our audiences.
- Monitor & report on performance of digital content initiatives (podcasts & audio streams) to ensure we are continuously improving content amplification.
- Design and lead the amplification strategy to engage current and prospective listeners, briefing stakeholders on target audiences, content threads and success metrics for each amplification campaign. This includes the management of content inventory, briefing media campaign development and briefing of creative assets for use across ARN’s broadcast, podcast, online and social platforms.
- Develop and own the iHeart content calendar based on audience insights.
- Build internal and partner capability by sharing best practice amplification to drive content growth.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Ability to analyse data and insights to create compelling content.
- Proven ability to plan and distribute content across owned channels.
- Proven experience managing and growing audiences utilising social media platforms.
- Experience in marketing and social promotion of digital audio/podcasts.
- Experience in driving digital marketing initiatives to grow audiences.
We have four behaviours that make up our “Culture in Action” which describe how we act every day to create a great place to work:
- Aim High – We set big goals and work together to achieve them.
- Own It – We take personal responsibility for our actions and have a solutions mindset.
- Be Your Best Self – We create the environment we need to thrive.
- Make a Difference – We look for every opportunity to improve and we seek out diverse perspectives to help us achieve that.
Bring your skills, genius, and energy along on our journey, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume!
ARN is a HT&E company. For more details, head to www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Instagram (@arndefiningaudio) and LinkedIn (LinkedIn /ARN) EEO Statement. ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please contact the People & Culture team at the relevant state office: https://www.arn.com.au/contact-us/